980nm medical lipolysis slimming Machine Lipo-X
Liposuction has become increasingly popular over the last decade. A 980nm diode laser lipolysis is used in continuous emission mode. Power settings are chosen as a function of the treated area: 6W (chin, arms, knees), 10W (abdomen, back), and 15W (thighs, hips, buttocks). Transcutaneous illumination by the aiming beam ensures precise visualization of the region where the energy is delivered.The laser light is conveyed into the fat layer using a 1-mm microcannula (OSYRIS) which incorporates a 600-μm optical fiber. The effect of 980nm diode laser lipolysis is better than lipo laser and cavitation slimming machine.
Laser lipolysis is recognized as an effective, non-surgical solution for fat removal and body reshaping. Its function lay in the ability to treat localized fat deposits and correct body asymmetries with apparent decreased risk compared to traditional liposuction. The energy emitted by the laser uses volumetric heating to destroy fat cells, contract skin and stimulate collagenesis. It has been found that the 980 nm diode laser is successful in inducing the required fat-heat and skin-heat interactions necessary for optimal results.
This is a professional laser lipolysis system for quick lipolysis,slimming,and spider and varicose veins treatment.It is developed and designed by our factory.Based on constantly testing and improving,we can offer you the best system with high and reliable quality and competitive price.
1. Always keep the laser and fiber in a clean environment to avoid dust.
2. Clean all the dust on the fiber ends and output coupler before you use the laser.
3. Remove the output coupler's cap when you are going to install the fiber.
4. Remove the caps on the fiber ends when you are going to use it.
5. Clean the both fiber ends with alcohol + cotton ball before you use it.
6. Do not keep the fiber ends or output couplers in the air for too long time.
7. Do not plug-in & plug-out the fiber frequently.
8. No need to remove the fiber every time you finish the treatments. Just keep the fiber connected and this can avoid dust into the output coupler.
9. If you don't use the laser for a long time, you can remove the fiber and put the caps on.
|Diode Laser System||20W, 980nm|
|Bridge Fiber||600um Core, 2Ms, with two SMA-905 connectors|
|Surgery Fiber||600um Core, 2M, with single SMA-905 connector|
|Focus Lens||Focus length: ~50mm ahead|
|Pedal Switch||3 Pins Pedal Switch|
|Max Output Power||20W|
|Central Wavelength||980+/-10nm||808nm, 915nm, 940nm Optional|
|Operation Mode||Both CW and Pulsed|
|Frequency||0~50Hz||0Hz means CW Mode|
|Operation Temperature||0~30 Deg.C|
|Input Voltage||220~230VAC, 50-60Hz||110VAC Optional|